Who can apply

You are a Canadian citizen and are enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution in your final year of an undergraduate degree or in a post-graduate program.

Your program is related to international development and human rights, involving the issues that face displaced persons or refugees, including but not limited to issues of food security, organizational structure, law and social policy, crisis management, peace studies or conflict transformation.

Your career aspirations will be to utilize your education in one of these fields.

Learn more about how to apply and download the Application Packet here.